Sunday, October 27, 2013

Meagan: the FAQ Version

As you no doubt have figured out by now, I'm Meagan. I started this space because I love to write. I have blogged in the past but always just let it go after a while; no more! I need to keep it up, even if no one ever reads it. If you are reading this, then you probably know me, but did you know...

I am still on the right side of 30....just barely (29! Dayum!).

I have lived in San Diego for 9 years, and grew up in Pasadena (home of the Rose Parade and the setting of The Big Bang Theory...woop!). 

I have been with my husband Josh for 11 years.
September 2013

I am trying to make our cat, Apollo, the newest Internet sensation.
He's just waiting for a meme.

I have been vegetarian for almost three years. Ultimately I would like to go vegan. Right now, I am just trying to cook and eat healthier; however, I am better at making messes than I am at actually cooking. Baby steps!

My favorite types of music are '80s & '90s jams, classic rock, punk, alternative, and reggae. Basically anything that's not country or bubblegum pop. On the rare occasions I go out, I like to take over the jukebox.

I am obsessed with drag queens. DEAL WITH IT. 



In a nutshell, I am a liberal, goofy, sarcastic atheist....welcome to my blog!


1 comment:

  1. Hey do keep it up! Love to read anything you write. You do have an opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete